No Paws in the Water

This is a place for me to share my gluten-free dining experiences. Enjoy!

Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Eating Gluten-Free in Philadelphia* Mr. Ritts Bakery Mock Rye Bread

Eating Gluten-Free in Philadelphia* Mr. Ritts Bakery
Mock Rye Bread

http://www.mrritts.com/
*Is to note that I have not gone to this bakery in PA or NJ. I attended a Healthy Villi meeting in
Wellesley
, MA and Mr. Ritts Bakery was there selling all kinds of gluten-free products.

I purchased g-f cheese ravioli and g-f mock rye bread (haven't made the ravioli yet).

Now, I grew up in NJ, very close to NYC and I have particular tastes when it comes to items like rye bread, corned beef sandwiches and pickles!

For example:Katz's Deli -- best place in NYC for a corned beef or pastrami sandwich.
Pickle Guys - best place in NYC to get pickles. Sour pickles to be exact.

Anyway, last night for dinner I made myself a corned beef and pastrami sandwich on mock rye bread.
The meat from Stop and Shop - eh.
The pickle from Gus's - eh.
Being able to eat it all on g-f mock rye bread - - priceless and delish!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home