No Paws in the Water

This is a place for me to share my gluten-free dining experiences. Enjoy!

Thursday, September 20, 2007

Eating Gluten-Free in Boston - Legal Seafoods

There aren't that many choices for Celiac's in the greater Boston area.
http://www.legalseafoods.com/index.cfm?cd=NAA&cdid=24549&pid=24535

Legal Seafoods has a gluten free menu which is a reason that I have given Legal's a second chance. I am usually not a big fran of this chain due to bad service - everything from over cooked fish, to undercooked (i.e. cold/frozen) vegetables to waiting for drink re-fills or to receive the check.

However their gluten-free menu is a reason that I will go there from time to time. Its nice to know you can order from this menu and not have to worry about explaining everything.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home